Sunday, July 31, 2011

Preparing for a Quest...

(This quest preview will be closed by Saturday, August 6, 2011)

Yeller:  Hello there!  I'm warnin' ye...  Ye'll be taking a blog quest sooner or later as this blog grows.  I want to give ye a preview of what it might be like.  Of course, ye'll start off at the top (home) where I'll be tellin' ye riddles and givin' ye clues.  Aye!  If ye have the time, of course the quest'll be fun!  Now let us start with some practice...

--

Now how 'bout ye scroll all the way down to the bottom of this blog?  I mean the very bottom.  What picture do ye see?  The picture'll tell ye where to go next!  Now don't go lookin' at the end of this post yet, unless ye never want to do this quest.

--

(This is the end of the post.)
Are ye done?  If not, then too bad fer ye!  Now that be the end of the preview of the quest ye shall take in the future.  Beware...  them scary things lurk ahead...  Oh, Blogmaster Raven said she's fed up?  ...... Hahahahaha! Well ye can tell her this-- Ok fine.  I'll be easy on ye.  Ye don't need to tell Blogmaster Raven anything.  Ye'r done!  I hope ye enjoyed this quest preview.

2 comments: