Friday, July 29, 2011

About a Jay



Lucia:  Hey you!  Yep, this is kind of a straightforward start, but who cares, because stories gotta be straightforward!  Anyways, this is a blog about stories and story ideas and such.  This is mostly about legends and characters.  It all falls under one category: fiction writing.  (Perhaps a little nonfiction and philosophy, but still).  It's all ideas!


Now I bet you wonder what I mean by "About a Jay."  It means that writing is something you do when your mind is free.  And what kind of bird is free?  A jay!  I, Lucia happen to be a scrub jay helping Raven out with this blog.  You will notice that a lot of the characters add a lot of their own say to this blog.  You're welcome to have you character(s) add a say of their own on the comments section.


Besides that, enjoy!  (By the way, the picture at the top is of me and my friend Atrius).



2 comments: